The Evergreen State College
Request for Use of Community Spaces
The spaces that are available through this request are:
• RAD Activities Room (RADAR):
• Housing Community Center (HCC)
In order to accommodate residents who wish to utilize community spaces in housing, Residential and Dining Services allows students to use these spaces (requests can be outside of posted hours) as long as the following conditions are met:
1) The space must be used in the way, for the purpose, & during the times requested below.
2) Activities must still adhere to Quiet Hours (after 11pm Sun.-Thur. and after 12am on Fri./Sat.)
3) Any messes caused by the use of the space must be cleaned up immediately following the use of the space. (ex. If the garbage is overflowing, you should take it out) If you are planning to paint or do other potentially messy activities, please work with RAD in advance of the event to create a plan that will ensure no damage to furniture and floors.
4) Furniture in the space should be returned to the arrangement it was found in.
5) Windows must be checked to ensure they are closed and locked.
6) Lights and electrical devices must be turned off.
7) Door(s) must be closed and locked when exiting.
8) All activities occurring in the space must comply with RAD and campus policies.
a. If outside of RAD office hours, the exterior doors of A Building are locked. Propping the doors or preventing them from locking to allow event access is not allowed.
9) The on call RL must by notified that the event has concluded and that the space has been secured. Do so by calling the TESC non-emergency line: (360) 867-6832
10) If you should have any questions while using the space you should contact the RL on call.
11) All requests must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the event.
RADAR & HCC Hours
Sunday 10:00 am --- 11:00 pm
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am --- 11:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am --- 12:00 am
Saturday 10:00 am --- 12:00 am
RADAR (2nd Floor A Building)
Other (Include request in Event Description above)
Event Start Time
Event End Time
Cell Phone Number/Best Contact Number
If you live on campus, please include residence information
• I have fully read and understand the guidelines as described above and understand that I am agreeing to be the responsible organizer for this event.
• I understand that if the space is used in a way that does not meet expectations; I may be personally responsible for the cost of any damages and may face disciplinary action through the College conduct process.
Do Not Fill This Out